Sunday, February 4, 2024

Films(Movie, Ani & etc.) : 9 Quotes from Rocky

 

Films(Movie, Ani & etc.) : 9 Quotes from Rocky

  • I guess, I'll have to do the best I can. - Rocky -

  • I was nobody. But that don't matter either, you know? 'Cause I was thinkin', it really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood. - ROCKY -

  • Going in one more round when you don’t think you can. That’s what makes all the difference in your life. - Rocky -

  • You're gonna eat lightening and you're gonna crap thunder. - Mickey : Rocky -

  • No, do listen to it. Because when it's over, everybody's gonna owe you an engraved apology. - Apollo Creed : Rocky -

  • You're gonna have to go through hell, worse than any nightmare you've ever dreamed. But when it's over I know you'll be the one standing. - Duke : Rocky -

  • He ain't gettin' killed, he's gettin' mad. - Paulie : Rocky -

  • All those fighters you beat, you beat them with heart. - Adrian : Rocky -

  • Get up you son of bitch. Mickey loves you. - Mickey : Rocky -



Motivational English Quotes To Inspire You.
#Rocky #Movie #Life #Motivation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

Crayon Shin-chan: The Adult Empire Strikes Back - Unforgettable Quotes Collection

"Crayon Shin-chan: The Adult Empire Strikes Back" tells the touching story of Shin-chan's family fighting against adults regre...

Popular Posts