Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Topics : 17 Quotes about Television

These quotes show the different ways television can impact our lives and culture.

Topics : 17 Quotes about Television

Television is chewing gum for the eyes. 

- Frank Lloyd Wright -



  • Television brought the brutality of war into the comfort of the living room. Vietnam was lost in the living rooms of America - not on the battlefields of Vietnam. - Marshall McLuhan -

  • If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. - John Lennon -

  • I don't like seeing myself on television. I don't like it. - Yogi Berra -

  • I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - Groucho Marx -

  • Television has changed the American child from an irresistable force to an immovable object. - Laurence J. Peter -

  • In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't danced in television. - Erma Bombeck -

  • Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television. - Woody Allen -

  • All television is educational television. The question is: what is it teaching? - Nicholas Johnson -

  • Thanks to television, for the first time the young are seeing history made before it is censored by their elders. - Margaret Mead -

  • Television is simply automated daydreaming. - Lee Loevinger -

  • I always say film is art, theater is life and television is furniture. - Kenny Leon -

  • I hate television. I hate it as much as peanuts. But I can't stop eating peanuts. - Orson Welles -

  • I don't watch television, I think it destroys the art of talking about oneself. - Stephen Fry -

  • Television is something the Russians invented to destroy American education. - Paul Erdos -

  • The guy who sits in front of the television is unengaged. That man is a bad man. - John Eldredge -

  • We only put the negative black people on television. We don't put the good, hard-working black people. - Charles Barkley -



Motivational English Quotes To Inspire You.

#Television #TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

The Heart of Love: Quotes That Celebrate Its Power

These quotes enhance the beauty, understanding, and depth of love. Explore the various aspects of love, including its power, commitment, and...

Popular Posts