Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Celebrity : 11 Quotes by Charles Barkley

Famous Authors : 11 Quotes by Charles Barkley


Somebody has to be the hero.

It might as well be me!

- Charles Barkley -



Quotes by Charles Barkley emphasize confidence, courage, passion for victory, interest in fans, realism, and the importance of effort and talent.


  • If you are afraid of failure you don’t deserve to be successful! - Charles Barkley -

  • What I try to do is, I just want the fans to enjoy the game. - Charles Barkley -

  • I'm a mad dog whose only concern is winning. - Charles Barkley -

  • If I got a chance to play with another great player, I want to do that. I mean, the objective is to win. - Charles Barkley -

  • If you get a chance to play with great players, that's half the battle. - Charles Barkley -

  • To think that everybody's like you is silly. - Charles Barkley -

  • Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is a train. - Charles Barkley -

  • The main thing to do is relax and let your talent do the work. - Charles Barkley -

  • I know I'm never as good or bad as one single performance. I've never believed in my critics or my worshippers, and I've always been able to leave the game at the arena. - Charles Barkley -

  • I accept the media for what they are. Most of them are really good people. Some of them are scumbags. - Charles Barkley -






Motivational English Quotes To Inspire You.
#Charles Barkley #confidence #courage #passion #victory #realism #effort #talent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

Crayon Shin-chan: The Adult Empire Strikes Back - Unforgettable Quotes Collection

"Crayon Shin-chan: The Adult Empire Strikes Back" tells the touching story of Shin-chan's family fighting against adults regre...

Popular Posts