Monday, March 25, 2024

Films(Movie, Ani & etc.) - 18 Quotes from DUNE

Films(Movie, Ani & etc.) - 18 Quotes from DUNE


Dreams are messages from the deep.

- DUNE -


"Dune" is a science-fiction fantasy novel written by Frank Herbert and first published in 1965. The book explores various themes including space conquest, politics, religion, and ecology, and has garnered a large fanbase. It revolves around the story of Paul Atreides, often referred to as the messiah of the future, and his family.


"Dune" was reinterpreted as a film in 2021 by director Denis Villeneuve. This movie breathed new life into the novel's iconic story with its unique world-building, rich narrative, and stunning visual effects. It delivers an unforgettable experience to the audience, exploring themes of friendship, betrayal, and the battle against unknown threats in a future era and on planets beyond Earth. In 2024, "Dune: Part Two" was released.


  • Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings obliteration. I will face my fear, and I will permit it to pass over me and through me. - DUNE -

  • Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them. - DUNE -

  • The visions are clear now. I see possible futures, all at once. Our enemies are all around us, and in so many futures they prevail. But I do see a way, there is a narrow way through. [ Paul Atreides - Dune: Part Two ]

  • May thy knife chip and shatter. [ Paul Atreides - Dune: Part Two ]

  • Lead them to paradise. [ Paul Atreides - Dune: Part Two ]

  • This world is beyond cruelty. [ Paul Atreides - Dune: Part Two ]

  • Father, I found my way. [ Paul Atreides - Dune: Part Two ]

  • I will love you as long as I breathe. [ Paul Atreides - Dune: Part Two ]

  • My father has always been guided by the calculus of power. [ Princess Irulan - Dune: Part Two ]

  • I won’t be fighting for him, I’m fighting for my people. [ Chani - Dune: Part Two ]

  • Want to control people? Tell them a Messiah will come and they’ll wait. [ Chani - Dune: Part Two ]

  • Here we’re equal. [ Chani - Dune: Part Two ]

  • The world has made choices for us. [ Chani - Dune: Part Two ]

  • You will never lose me as long as you stay true to yourself. [ Chani - Dune: Part Two ]

  • You will never lose me, Paul Atreides. Not as long as you stay who you are. [ Chani - Dune: Part Two ]

  • You of all people should know there are no sides. [ Reverend Mother Mohiam - Dune: Part Two ]

  • Don’t try to impress anyone. You’re brave, we all know that. Be simple, be direct. Nothing fancy. [  Stilgar - Dune: Part Two ]



Motivational English Quotes To Inspire You.

#Dune #Dune 2 #Movie #novel #Dreams #Science-fiction fantasy #Paul Atreides #Film adaptation #Fear #Future #Messiah #Friendship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights - 1st

Quotes from SPY×FAMILY reveal the characters' struggles and growth as they navigate their fake yet heartfelt family dynamics. ⊙ SPY×FAMI...

Popular Posts