Thursday, May 16, 2024

Wolverine 17 Quotes from X-Men series

Quotes that reflect the strong character of Wolverine from the X-Men series. Wolverine's one-liners are short, powerful lines that reflect the character's straightforward, uncompromising tone, humorous critiques, toughness and inner conflict, and cold self-identification and confidence. Hugh Jackman, who last played Wolverine in the X-Men franchise, will be back in Deadpool 3 (Deadpool and Wolverine) with Ryan Reynolds this summer of 2024, and we'll be waiting for Wolverine once again.


⊙ Wolverine quotes from the X-Men series

Wolverine 17 Quotes from X-Men series

  • I’m The Best There Is At What I Do, But What I Do Best Isn’t Very Nice. - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

  • Your Best Is Enough. Trust Me. - X-Men: Days of Future Past

  • What they did to me, what I am, can't be undone. - The Wolverine

  • Bad sh** happens to people I care about. - Logan

  • Patience Isn't My Strongest Suit. - X-Men: Days Of Future Past



Wolverine 17 Quotes from X-Men series


  • I come with you, I'm coming for blood. No law, no code of conduct. You point me in the right direction, you get the hell out of my way. - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

  • Don't Be What They Made You. - Logan

  • If you're not fighting for others ... then what's the point? - Wolverine(Comics)

  • You Know, Sometimes When You Cage The Beast, The Beast Gets Angry. - X-Men: The Last Stand

  • Nature Made Me A Freak. Man Made Me A Weapon. And God Made It Last Too Long. - Logan

  • Fill Your Heart With Better Memories. Better Actions. Better Friends. - Wolverine in X-Men(Comics)



Wolverine 17 Quotes from X-Men series


  • "Go F*** Yourself." - X-Men: First Class

  • Looks Like Stryker Finally Found A Way To Shut You Up. - X-Men Origins: Wolverine

  • Believe it or not, it heals back faster after each time. - Fallen Son: Death of Captain America(Comics)

  • Okay suckers, you've taken yer best shot. Now it's my turn. - X-Men(Comics)

  • I'm Wolverine. And that's enough. - Wolverine: First Class(Comics)

  • The Pain Lets You Know You’re Still Alive. - The Wolverine




Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#Wolverine #X-Man #Comics #Marvel #Toughness #Self-identification #Confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

Inside Out Quotes: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear

Pixar's "Inside Out" is a heartwarming journey into the mind of a young girl, exploring the importance of emotions and navigat...

Popular Posts