Monday, June 3, 2024

Star Wars: Iconic Quotes from Films and Disney Series

A collection of unforgettable quotes from Star Wars movies and Disney series. Explore the profound universe of Star Wars through these memorable and philosophical lines.


⊙ Star Wars: Unforgettable Quotes from Movies and Disney Series


Star Wars: Iconic Quotes from Films and Disney Series


  • "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…" - Title, Star Wars

  • "Dreams pass in time." - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: Attack of the Clones

  • "So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause." - Padmé, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

  • "What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we have been fighting to destroy?" - Padmé, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

  • "Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi. Your destiny." - Luke Skywalker, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker


Star Wars: Iconic Quotes from Films and Disney Series


  • “May the Force be with you.” - Star Wars

  • “Remember…the Force will be with you, always.” - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars: A New Hope

  • "You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me." - Darth Vader, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

  • “Fear is the path to the dark side.” - Yoda, Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

  • “I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.” - Chirrut, Star Wars: Rogue One


Star Wars: Iconic Quotes from Films and Disney Series


  • “This is the way.”  - Star Wars: The Mandalorian

  • “I don’t want your armor. I want my armor.” - Boba Fett, Star Wars: The Mandalorian

  • “I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.” - Mando, Star Wars: The Mandalorian

  • “I like firsts. Good or bad, they’re always memorable.” - Ahsoka Tano, Star Wars: The Mandalorian

  • “No living thing has seen me without my helmet since I swore the creed.” - Mando, Star Wars: The Mandalorian





Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#Star Wars #Disney+ #Films #Jedi #Force

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights - 1st

Quotes from SPY×FAMILY reveal the characters' struggles and growth as they navigate their fake yet heartfelt family dynamics. ⊙ SPY×FAMI...

Popular Posts