Friday, July 5, 2024

SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights - 1st

Quotes from SPY×FAMILY reveal the characters' struggles and growth as they navigate their fake yet heartfelt family dynamics.


⊙ SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights

SPY×FAMILY (スパイファミリー), an action, comedy, and family series, is a Japanese manga and anime created by Tatsuya Endo (遠藤達哉). The story follows Loid Forger, a spy who builds a fake family as part of a mission to maintain peace in his country. For this peacekeeping mission, Loid adopts a daughter, Anya, who is actually a psychic capable of reading minds, and enters a fake marriage with Yor, who is secretly an assassin. Unaware of each other's true identities, they navigate various everyday events as a family and gradually develop genuine affection for each other.

SPY×FAMILY is loved by many fans for its unique setting and the complex relationships between the characters. The following quotes capture the inner lives of the characters and the story's core themes, resonating deeply with readers.



SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights

  • Making a world where kids don’t need to cry… that was the whole reason I became a spy in the first place. - Loid Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • I think I just realized why children crying pisses me off. It reminds me of my own childhood. The isolation and despair from no one reaching out to me. The powerlessness of being able to do nothing but cry. I thought I’d throw it away but it looks like my past self has been unconsciously tagging along. - Loid Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • Be it for someone else, or for a specific reason, having to endure a merciless job, requires dedication. - Loid Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • Marriage, Conventional Happiness? I got rid of those aspirations as well as my identity, the day I became a spy. - Loid Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • I just get dragged around every which way, trying to keep my family happy. Just your average dad. - Loid Forger : SPY×FAMILY



SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights

  • Papa is the world’s biggest liar but he’s a cool liar. - Anya Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • If you leave me behind, I’m going to cry. - Anya Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • Anya’s sorry she sucks at school. - Anya Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • If I don’t apologize to the second son, the peace will be disturbed! - Anya Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • Is it the end of the world? - Anya Forger : SPY×FAMILY



SPY×FAMILY: Memorable Quotes and Insights

  • I know that this family is just for appearances. But… I still feel like… I want to be a better mother to that girl… maybe I’ll never be a normal mother, but I’ll do my best with what I’ve got! - Yor Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • I’m honestly content as long as I get to keep this job. - Yor Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • When it comes to homemaking, cleaning is the only thing I can do. - Yor Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • This must be what normal looks like. - Yor Forger : SPY×FAMILY

  • This color is lovely, but I’m concerned that blood splatters would be too noticeable. - Yor Forger : SPY×FAMILY




Additional resources:

22 Quotes by Akira Toriyama

Inspiring Quotes from Slam Dunk: Hope, Challenge, and Determination

Never Give Up, Never Back Down: One Piece Quotes on Overcoming Adversity

Believe in Yourself: Inspiring Quotes from One Piece

10 Quotes from 'NEON GENESIS EVANGELION'



Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#SPY×FAMILY #Loid Forger #Anya Forger #Yor Forger #Family #Deception #Peace #Spy #Mission #Psychic #Assassin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

The Dangers of Fake News: A Collection of Quotes

These quotes highlights the role of media in truth and ethics, addressing the dangers of fake news and the need for responsible journalism. ...

Popular Posts