Monday, May 6, 2024

Topics : Thank You Mom and Dad Quotes for Expressing Gratitude

From the unconditional love our parents pour into us to the dedication and sacrifices they make for our happiness, we express our heartfelt gratitude. Thank you to our parents for everything.


Quotes to thank your parents for their education and upbringing

Grateful for their guidance and values, my parents, my heroes, have been my unwavering support, shaping me into who I am today.

Topics : Thank You Mom and Dad Quotes for Expressing Gratitude

  • My parents always wanted me to do the right thing. My mom, I think her exact words were, 'You're not a chicken in the coop playing in the scraps, you're an eagle.' I was like, 'Oh, OK... ' But really, I've used that throughout my life. - J. J. Redick

  • My heroes are and were my parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes. - Michael Jordan

  • My parents are my backbone. Still are. They're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40. - Kobe Bryant

  • If my parents were still alive, they would be very proud. They gave me a good start in life, the values that have driven me, and the confidence to believe in myself. - Alex Ferguson




My Parents: Heroes, Blessings, Happiness

My parents are my greatest treasures, the ones I look up to as gods, whose strength and values shape who I am today.

Topics : Thank You Mom and Dad Quotes for Expressing Gratitude

  • One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. - Jim DeMint

  • My true gods are my parents. I am what I am because of them. - Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

  • As I've gotten older, I've realized my true models are my parents. My mom is like a sheroe. My dad is so strong. - Zendaya

  • Growing up, my parents were my heroes, in the way they conducted their lives. - Chris Hemsworth





Thank you quotes for parents

Appreciating the invaluable love and guidance of parents, I am indebted to them for their pride in my achievements and the blessing of having both by my side.

Topics : Thank You Mom and Dad Quotes for Expressing Gratitude

  • We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves. - Henry Ward Beecher

  • I owe a lot to my parents, especially by mother and my father. - Greg Norman

  • I think I'm proudest of making my parents proud. - Eric Dickerson

  • I knew I was blessed with a gift of having both parents. - Kendrick Lamar



Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#Parents #Mon #Dad #Mother Day #Father Day #Gratitude #Love #Heroes #Blessings #Sacrifices #Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

11 Quotes from Master Yoda in Star Wars

These quotes from Yoda emphasize his role in decision-making and taking action. Yoda Quotes Emphasizing the Importance of Will, Choice, and ...

Popular Posts