Friday, June 28, 2024

Elemental: Heartfelt Quotes from Wade and Ember

The movie "Elemental" is filled with heartfelt quotes from Wade Ripple and Ember Lumen. Wade is a character who genuinely expresses his emotions and feelings, showcasing his sincerity. Ember, on the other hand, is a strong personality who learns about sacrifice and love while facing challenges and difficulties. Venture into the world of Elemental, a Pixar masterpiece that explores the themes of love, sacrifice, and self-discovery amidst the vibrant interplay of contrasting elements. 


⊙ Wade Ripple's Quotes from Elemental

Wade Ripple, a water elemental with a heart as boundless as the ocean, captures our hearts with his genuine expressions and unwavering spirit. His quotes resonate with raw honesty, revealing his vulnerability, passion, and unwavering belief in the power of love.


Elemental: Heartfelt Quotes from Wade and Ember


  • “You gave me something people search for their whole lives.” - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • “When I met you, I thought that I was drowning. But that light, that light inside you has made me feel so alive.” - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "I guess I just say what I feel." - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "I've just never been punched in the face with beauty before." - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • “Why does anyone get to tell you what you can do in your life?” - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "Because of you, I learned to embrace the light while it burns." - Wade Ripple, Elemental


⊙ Ember Lumen's Quotes from Elemental

Ember Lumen, a fire elemental with an indomitable spirit, embodies courage, compassion, and a deep understanding of the complexities of love and sacrifice. Her quotes reveal her inner strength, her willingness to confront challenges, and her unwavering commitment to her dreams.


Elemental: Heartfelt Quotes from Wade and Ember


  • “I want to explore the world with you, Wade Ripple. I want to have you with me. In my life. Forever.” - Ember Lumen, Elemental

  • "Embrace the light while it burns because it won't always last forever." - Ember Lumen, Elemental

  • "I never once asked what I wanted to do. I think that's because deep down, I knew it didn't matter. Because the only way to repay a sacrifice so big… is by sacrificing your life too." - Ember Lumen, Elemental

  • "We are so ready if for you to buy something if you’re ready to get off your lazy ash." - Ember Lumen, Elemental

  • "The only way to repay a sacrifice so big is to sacrifice your dream too." - Ember Lumen, Elemental

  • "Calm as a candle." - Ember Lumen, Elemental





Additional resources:

Inside Out Quotes: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear

A Journey of Open Hearts, True Love, and Joy: Quotes from Disney's Frozen

Coco's Heartfelt Quotes on Family and Music

Winnie the Pooh: Quotes on Life, Love, and Friendship

The Overcome Message of Elsa's in 'Frozen'





Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#Elemental #Pixar #Love #Sacrifice #Self-discovery #Cultural differences #Immigration #Heartfelt #Love and Sacrifice #Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

One-Punch Man Quotes: Words from the Hero Who's Bored of Being Strong

Saitama, the protagonist of "One-Punch Man(ワンパンマン)", imparts wisdom on overcoming adversity, emphasizing hard work, simplicity, be...

Popular Posts