Saturday, August 3, 2024

Heartwarming Messages: Quotes from Spirited Away

Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し) Quotes Collection Dive back into the enchanting world of Spirited Away with this collection of memorable quotes. Join Chihiro on her magical adventure and rediscover the heartwarming moments that made this film a classic.


⊙ Spirited Away: Memorable Quotes

This is a famous line from Spirited Away (千と千尋の神隠し), a 2001 feature-length animated film from the Japanese master Hayao Miyazaki's Studio Ghibli. It's probably the most famous film after Princess Mononoke (もののけ姫), and the only non-English-language film to win Best Animated Feature at the Academy Awards.

Based on the story of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Spirited Away follows ten-year-old Chihiro (千尋), who, on the day she moves to a new neighborhood with her parents, gets lost and comes across a mysterious tunnel. Chihiro and her parents find themselves in the world of the gods, a realm forbidden to humans. After eating the food of the gods, Chihiro's parents are turned into pigs, and Chihiro, who must save them and return to the human world, is given a new name, Sen, by the witch Yubaba. Thus begins her adventure in the world of the gods.

The story of Chihiro, who must save her parents, reclaim her name, and return to the human world, is the main focus of the film. It teaches about personal growth, affirming one's identity, faith, friendship, love, and the need for symbiosis between nature and humans. More than just an adventure coming-of-age film for kids, Spirited Away is a film the whole family can watch together, and it’s a movie that will touch your heart again and again.

Here's a look back at some of the film's key moments, featuring moving quotes from Chihiro, Haku, Kamaji, Zeniba, and more.


Heartwarming Messages: Quotes from Spirited Away

  • "Haku, I've just remembered something. I think it might help you...when I was little, I dropped my shoe into a river. When I tried to get it back, I fell in. I thought I would drown, but the river carried me to shore. The river's name was the Kohaku River. I think that was you! And your real name is Kohaku River!" - Chihiro(千尋), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • "I Promise I'll Get You Out Of Here... Just Don't Get Any Fatter Or They'll Eat You!" - Chihiro(千尋), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • “It’s gonna stink. I liked my old school" - Chihiro(千尋), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • "I finally get a bouquet and it's a goodbye present. That's depressing." - Chihiro(千尋), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)


Heartwarming Messages: Quotes from Spirited Away

  • "I Remember You Falling Into My River, And I Remember Your Little Pink Shoe." - Haku(ハク), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • “That’s how Yubaba controls you... by stealing your name." - Haku(ハク), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • “You have to hold your breath while you cross the bridge. Even the tiniest breath will break the spell, and then everyone will see you." - Haku(ハク), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)


Heartwarming Messages: Quotes from Spirited Away

  • “Something you wouldn't recognize. It’s called love.” - Kamaji(釜爺), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • "I Don't Need Any Help, This Place Is Full Of Soot.” - Kamaji(釜爺), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • “Chihiro huh? Her real name’s Chihiro? Can’t beat the power of love.” - Kamaji(釜爺), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)


Heartwarming Messages: Quotes from Spirited Away

  • “Once You've Met Someone You Never Really Forget Them. It Just Takes A While For Your Memories To Return.” - Zeniba(錢婆), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • “Use it to tie your hair. It’ll protect you. It is made from the threads your friends wove together.” - Zeniba(錢婆), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)

  • “I’m sorry my sister turned your parents into pigs, but there’s nothing I can do. It’s just the way things are. You’ll have to help your parents and Haku by yourself. Use what you remember about them.” - Zeniba(錢婆), Spirited Away(千と千尋の神隠し)




Additional resources: 

Heartwarming Quotes from My Neighbor Totoro

Love Transcending Time: Quotes from 'Your Name'

A Journey of Open Hearts, True Love, and Joy: Quotes from Disney's Frozen

Inside Out 2: Quotes Illustrating Adolescent Emotional Complexity

Elemental's Quotes: Love Knows No Bounds

Elemental: Heartfelt Quotes from Wade and Ember


Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#Spirited Away #Studio Ghibli #Hayao Miyazaki #Animation #Japanese animation #coming-of-age #fantasy #adventure #childhood #nostalgia #healing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

Forging the Future: Quotes on Hope and Determination

Embrace the future with hope and determination! Discover inspiring quotes about change, progress, and the power of today's actions. Find...

Popular Posts