Thursday, July 18, 2024

Elemental's Quotes: Love Knows No Bounds

The film Elemental is set in a world of different elemental spirits and tells a moving story about the search for dreams and love.


⊙ Elemental: Love Knows No Bounds

Elemental, a Pixar animated film distributed by Disney, tells the story of forbidden love. Set in Element City, a vibrant metropolis inhabited by fire, water, air, and earth, Ember, a fiery young woman, and Wade, a easygoing water spirit, find themselves drawn together despite their opposing natures. Amidst conflict and danger, they embark on a journey of self-discovery, overcoming their differences and finding their true selves. Here are some inspiring quotes from Elemental, a moving film about love, sacrifice, and dreams as Ember and Wade overcome their differences and find their true selves.


Elemental's Quotes: Love Knows No Bounds

[as Bernie is feeding Wade his fiery wood nugget]

Ember Lumen: Dad, those are too hot.

Wade Ripple: [weakly] I'm okay. I love hot food.

- Elemental -


  • "Because of you, I learned to embrace the light while it burns." - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "When I met you I thought I was drowning. But that light… that light inside you has made me feel so alive. And all I want now is to be near it. Near you." - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "Embrace the light while it burns because it won't always last forever." - Ember Lumen, Elemental


Elemental's Quotes: Love Knows No Bounds

Ember: He saved me. [stands up on her feet and approaches her father; tearfully] Dad? This is all my fault. The shop. Wade. [breaks down, sobbing softly] I need to tell you the truth. I don't want to run the shop. I know that was your dream, but it's not mine. I'm sorry. [holds up the blue flame in the lantern to give to him] I'm a bad daughter. [sobs]

Bernie: Ember… the shop was never the dream. You were the dream. You were always the dream.

Ember: [feeling touched by what her father said, she hugs him; still sobbing] I loved him, Dad. [continues sobbing as Cinder joins the family hug]

- Elemental -


  • "I've been trying to fill my father's shoes, but I never once asked what I wanted to do." - Elemental Trailer

  • “You don’t have forever to say what you need to say.” - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "The only way to repay a sacrifice so big is to sacrifice your dream too." - Ember Lumen, Elemental

  • "Why does anyone get to tell you what you can do in your life?" - Wade Ripple, Elemental


Elemental's Quotes: Love Knows No Bounds

Wade: You're so hot.

Ember: Excuse me?

Wade: No! I mean, you're smoking. No! I didn't mean it like that!

Ember: Are you done yet?

Wade: Yes, please!

- Elemental -



  • "You know, I'm not really one for tearful goodbyes." - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • “When I lose my temper I think it’s just me trying to tell myself something I’m not ready to hear.” - Wade Ripple, Elemental

  • "You gave me something people search for their whole lives." - Wade Ripple, Elemental




Additional resources:

Elemental: Heartfelt Quotes from Wade and Ember

Inside Out Quotes: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear

Inside Out 2: Quotes Illustrating Adolescent Emotional Complexity

A Journey of Open Hearts, True Love, and Joy: Quotes from Disney's Frozen

Winnie the Pooh: Quotes on Life, Love, and Friendship




Motivational Quotes To Inspire You.

#Elemental #Movie #Pixar #Love #Love story #Disney #Animation #Ani #Forbidden love #Dreams #Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you~!

Featured Post

Your Greatest Rival is Yourself: Quotes from Piano no Mori

Conquer your inner enemy! 🎹 Discover powerful lessons from "The Perfect World of KAI" on self-reflection, perseverance, and overc...

Popular Posts